Highlander Recruitment, Human Resources Consultant specialists in Sales Recruitment and Selection, is hiring a Real Estate Agent for a National Leadership Developer.
The Real Estate Agent selected will manage the Marbella area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to sell land on the maps (training will be provided).
- Advising clients in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies.
- National and international Costumer Service.
- Develop selling professional interviews and phone monitoring prospective buyers and customers.
- Prospecting new client relationships, researching the market and staying up-to-date on industry trends and administrative work.
- Management and support in international trade fairs.
- High level of English, as well as another language such as French, Swedish, Finnish, Danish or Norwegian.
- Certificate of Higher Education (HNC) in Marketing and Business
- At least 3 years experience as a Real Estate Agent.
- Willingness to travel and flexible schedule.
- Enthusiastic person with a sales profile and ability to develop.
- Driving license and own car.
- Working Hours 10.00-14.00/ 16.00-19.00. One weekend off a month. Whenever weekends are worked, days off will be provided during the week.
- Minimum Academic Qualifications:
Educación Secundaria Obligatoria (ESO)
General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
At least 3 years.
- Joining one of the most important and recognized Real Estates in Europe with awards.
- Working contract and Seguridad Social.
- Fix salary (19.000 euros gross/year)+ appeal commissions.
- Company constantly growing, serious and solvent.